Sunday, February 17, 2008

Mekong Bridal and Tuxedo will be moving again on April 1st


In the next few months we will be gearing up to move to our new location. 220 Moon Street, Brandon FL. 33610. It is on the corner of Moon St, and Highway 60 in the Executive Center. The parking will be much better, the intersection that we are at now is very busy and dangerous. We have enjoyed being at Parsons Plaza, but this move will beneficial for everyone. Our phone number and store hours will not change. Just try to understand that we will be scatter-brained and possibly a little more crazier then usual. We apologize ahead of time.

Thank you,
Mai, Toi, and Mimi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HORRIBLE....the lady was so rude! I innocently walked in one day and she greeted me with the rudest face!. I asked if I could try on some dresses and she snapped at me and told me it was by appointment only and why I didn't see a small sign in the back of the store clearly stating it. Then while I was browsing through some dresses she walked behind me the whole way straightening back in place without saying a word or offering to help.Obviously I was not wanted there so I walked out. I know some friends that are getting married and I am defintely not reccomending this place to them because of the rude manner I was treated in! Nobody go there EVER!!!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME....while sometimes a little pricey it is very good quality work and gets done in a very reasonable time frame and I have had all positive experiences and friendly seamstresses :)

What kind of wedding are you?

What kind of wedding are you?
Romantic Gardens. Check out your local parks. Usually there is a small fee, but if you do not want to do the decorating yourself, look into finding a Wedding Consultant. They will set up and clean up afterwards. YEAH! But if you want to save some money, rent chairs, make or own decorations, and use your family, bridesmaids, and groomsmen as muscle.

What Kind of Wedding are You?

What Kind of Wedding are You?
Florida Beach Wedding. Do you imagine yourself standing in the sand, saying your vows with your love one around you?